Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Original Angelfish Angel Fish Painting + Art Prints & ACEO Prints! November Sketches...



"School's Out" Original 5"x7" Acrylic Painting on a Canvas Here

This week my featured painting is "School's Out," an original angelfish painting.  This angel fish is currently away from his school but will rejoin them for a larger mermaid painting this is a preliminary piece for.  The original has some interference violet shimmer seen in some angles that I've tried to capture in the bonus image shown in the website link above.  The art has a lowbrow realist feel... 


Most of my art is also available on my website at lisarusso.com; however, on the first Tuesday of the month, I like to put some art prints and LE ACEO prints on ebay at a lower promotional rate for the duration of the auctions...  This month, my theme is flowers; you may see them here.

As a bonus, I'm adding this new release at the sale print rate as I just completed this piece...

Featured Image "School's Out"
5"x7" Open Edition print on Sale here
ACEO 2.5"x3.5" Limited Edition LE 1st of 25 on Sale here


I am linking this post with Inspire Me Monday
http://www.create-with-joy.com/

=====================================================


Here is a sketch of a rosebud.  I love roses, they are one of my favorite flowers.  I love how it looks in blue.  It is in my tiny sketchbook that measures 3.5x5.5 inches.   I'm unsure if I'll paint it or not, but I did enjoy sketching it.


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in November.  This is day 29.

This is a sketch in colored pencils.  I'm not really a colored pencil artist but I am exploring something new for the sketchbook.  I will be juxtaposing my usual rough sketches with the colored pencil sketches at varying intervals.  I tend to sketch very lightly, so these and my usual pencil ones are darkened a bit in photoshop for online viewing.

11 comments:

Tammie Lee said...

sweet little fish and rose bud.

Christine said...

Lovely delicate fish and a beautiful rosebud!

Alexandra MacVean said...

Your angelfish is beautiful. I hope to see you paint more fish. You have a beautiful style. :)

Valerie-Jael said...

Your fish is wonderful, love the delicate colours. Your rose sketch is fantastic, too. Have a nice day, hugs, Valerie

baili said...

Your fish looks like really a cute angel .
Rose is prettiest flower and I deadly wish to see a blue rose .
Your rose bud is beautiful dear

baili said...

Your fish looks like really a cute angel .
Rose is prettiest flower and I deadly wish to see a blue rose .
Your rose bud is beautiful dear

Magic Love Crow said...

Your fish is so beautiful! I love the colours!
Love your rosebud!
Hugs!

Anonymous said...

A rose and an angel a touched by your beauty

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so very much for your kind and thoughtful words!

Lowcarb team member said...

That angel fish looks so good, I do like the colours you've used.

Roses are one of my favourite flowers, I love your rosebud sketch.

All the best Jan

Lisabella Russo said...

Thank you most kindly Jan!