Friday, November 18, 2016

WIP Lisianthus Flowers Art Original Painting Work in Progress + November Sketches, Sketch 18, Big Eye Fairy Angel...



In this original 4"x3.5" work in progress WIP acrylic painting of lisianthus flowers, I've laid in the background and the stems of the flowers.  It's a tiny little painting on vellum paper that will go in a tiny little frame...


This is a work in progress, but I also usually post at least one finished piece on Tuesdays if you'd like to come to visit!  You also may see some of my finished paintings at lisarusso.com if you'd like.

I'm joining in this week with Paint Party Friday.  To see more participants, please visit:

================================================


Here is a sketch of a big eyed maiden.  She has a serious expression.  I think she is most likely a fairy angel, although she could also be a goddess or a mermaid.  I'm unsure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in November.  This is day 18.

This is a rough sketch.

12 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful flower painting, love the colours. Great sketch, too. Happy PPF, hugs, Valerie

Christine said...

Can't wait to see your lisianthus finished and what colours you will use. Pretty maiden, if serious!

carol l mckenna said...

Your painting is lovely ~ I love 'tiny' ~ says so much with so little ~ and always your 'big eyed' ladies are delightful! thanks.

Wishing you a gentle weekend ~ ^_^

Anonymous said...

Beautiful flowers. They both breath of something new

Jennifer Rose said...

very tiny painting, looking good :) nice green background

your maiden today is also well done. you do a great job coming up with different hairstyles for them all

Laney said...

Love the flowers painting - it always fun to see your work in progress!

sirkkis said...

Beautiful beginnings!
Happy weekend ❤

Claudia W | ImagesByCW said...

Once again I am amazed how beautiful, even your beginning, small paintings are. They are so tiny, smaller than my phone... Awesome artwork, Lisa.

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so very very much!

DVArtist said...

I just love your flowers and to think they are on such a small canvas is amazing. The detailing is always so lovely. Can't wait to see both piece finished.

Lisabella Russo said...

Thank you Nicole!

Magic Love Crow said...

Your flower painting is looking very pretty!!! I love your serious maiden! Beautiful!!!