Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Original Blue and Purple Dragon Painting! Art Prints & ACEO Prints! November Sketches...



"Dragonsrock" Original 8"x10" Painting on Panel Here

This week my featured painting is "Dragonsrock," an original painting of a blue and purple dragon. This big eyed dragon loves the rock he's perched on and guards his nearby treasure against all comers. The art has a lowbrow surreal feel...  The original painting is available for purchase on my website as are art prints and LE ACEO prints!


On the 1st Tuesday of the month I am listing some prints at a sale rate for 30 days  The theme this month is flowers...  Some of my floral art pieces are available as open edition giclee art and LE ACEO prints here...

Most of my art is also available on my website at lisarusso.com; however, I like to put some art on ebay at a lower promotional rate for the duration of the auctions... I have been updating my website. It's an ongoing project, but there is now an excellent selection of art available!

I am linking this post with Inspire Me Monday
http://www.create-with-joy.com/

======================================================


Here is a sketch of an anthurium flower.  Flowers have so many shapes, I find them fascinating to sketch.  It is in my tiny sketchbook that measures 3.5x5.5 inches.   I'm unsure if I'll paint it or not, but I did enjoy sketching it.


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in November.  This is day 22.  

This is a sketch in colored pencils.  I'm not really a colored pencil artist but I am exploring something new for the sketchbook.  I will be juxtaposing my usual rough sketches with the colored pencil sketches at varying intervals.  I tend to sketch very lightly, so these and my usual pencil ones are darkened a bit in photoshop for online viewing. 

10 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

The sketch is great and I am in love with that wonderful, blue dragon. Have a nice day, hugs, Valerie

Christine said...

Beautiful dragon and a dekicate anthurium sketch today!

Christine said...

Sorry I meant 'delicate'.

Anonymous said...

A pet for the beautiful fairies?

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

Your dragon is simply beautiful. Blessings, my friend!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so much for the kind words Valerie-Jael, Christine, Martin, and Arnoldo!

Lowcarb team member said...

Blue suits that dragon ...

All the best Jan

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks Jan!

Magic Love Crow said...

I love that blue dragon!!! Beautiful flower!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks very much Stacy!