Saturday, November 19, 2016

Sketch of a Big Eye Angel Fairy, November 19, Art Sketches Daily...



Here is a sketch of a big eyed maiden.  She has lovely curly locks and big hoop earrings.  I think she is most likely an angel fairy, although she could also be a goddess or a mermaid.  I'm unsure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in November.  This is day 19.

This is a rough sketch.  You may see some of my finished paintings at lisarusso.com if you'd like.

5 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Your sketch is lovely, I wish I had her gorgeous, curly hair! Have a nice weekend, hugs, Valerie

Christine said...

She has nice curly hair!

Anonymous said...

She has to be a fairy. There is magic in her eyes

Magic Love Crow said...

She is so sweet! I lover her curly hair!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so much Valerie-Jael, Christine, Martin, and Stacy!