Friday, April 17, 2015

Angel Fairy Big Eye Art Original Painting Work in Progress WIP + Angel Website Update...



Here is a work in progress view of my 11"x14" original big eye angel fairy painting.  In this wip I'm still working on the wings.  Do you ever have a painting or a project that goes extremely smoothly from start to finish?  I sometimes do, but this painting isn't one of them.  I don't mind though because I love spending time with her...  I would like to get started on some other pieces though, so when I need to take a step back and get some perspective, I can work on another piece.  I'm in the beginning stages of a handful of other pieces, but I don't have them ready for paint yet...


I'm joining in this week with Paint Party Friday.  To see more participants, please visit:
http://paintpartyfriday.blogspot.com/


"Tender Heart" Original Framed 4"x4.5" Painting, Open Edition 5"x7" Giclee Prints & Limited Edition Giclee ACEO Prints Here

"Tender Heart" is a big eye angel fairy with a strong yet gentle quality.  She has large gray eyes and long strawberry blonde hair.  This piece has a surreal fantasy lowbrow feel.  I don't usually frame my pieces, but this was painted specifically for this frame for a show.  The prints and ACEO prints are composed of just the art, if you'd like to see what that looks like, please contact me.  This piece is available as an original, as prints, and Limited Edition ACEOs!

Every week on Tuesday, I try to list a small original, some giclee art prints, and giclee LE ACEO prints at promotional prices. Visit here to see what I have available this week!

7 comments:

bellefrogworks said...

That will be a gorgeous angel - but I am so impatient. I don't think I could work on one area for a long time. My hands just start painting in the blank parts! LOL Can't wait to see the angel start to be formed

Valerie-Jael said...

It's coming along beautifully, and I admire your patience - something I do not have! Hugs, Valerie

Margie said...

Lisa, your angel is looking beautiful and I so love your "Tender Heart" painting ...she is truly beautiful ...
You have such talent!!!

Christine said...

beautiful blonde angel! Love the wing work coming along.

Tammie Lee said...

yes, some pieces go smoothly and some take their time.

it looks like it will be a beauty.

Magic Love Crow said...

Sometimes, you do have to step back from a painting. I usually have 3 paintings going at once. I find it better that way. And, then sometimes, I just can't put down the one painting I'm working on! LOL!
I love the wings in your larger angel! Gorgeous!
Your Tender Heart painting is so precious! Hugs ;o)

Lisabella Russo said...

I appreciate your kind and thoughtful words very much bellefrogworks, Valerie-Jael, Margie, Christine, Tammie Lee, and Stacy!