Thursday, April 16, 2015

Big Eye Robot Cyborg Sketch WIP + Teddy Bear with a Rose Website Update...



Here is a work in progress sketch I'm working on of my big eye robot cyborg.  She's starting to come together, but I think she needs a bit more work before this wip is ready to transfer.  


"Small Bear" Original Painting NFS
Open Edition 8"x10" Giclee Prints & Limited Edition Giclee ACEO Prints Here

"Small Bear" is of a little brown teddy bear holding a rose.  I painted it as a gift for my mother as she loves both teddy bears and roses...  It has a very soft realist impressionist feel.  I no longer have the original, but I do have this available as prints and LE ACEOs!

Every week on Tuesday, I try to list a small original, some giclee art prints, and giclee LE ACEO prints at promotional prices. Visit here to see what I have available this week!

7 comments:

Christine said...

lovely gift for your mom and a cute robot wip!

Blogoratti said...

So creative and talented. Wish I could sketch!

Out of Sight L said...

oh what a sweet bear, and the face oh my gosh is always intriguing in its scary or dreamy look, you are amazing Lisa isabella

Margie said...

Lisa, your robot cyborg looks awesome and I so love the "Small Bear" painting ...it is truly adorable!
Your mom, I am sure will love it!

When Rose saw your "Owlie" painting that I have in my kitchen, she said to me, "Nanny, I love that owl"
Me too!!!
It adds a special touch to my kitchen!

Gingi said...

Not just fairies but cyborgs?! You are versatile! - www.domesticgeekgirl.com

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so much Christine, blogoratti, Lorraine, Margie, and Gingi!

Magic Love Crow said...

Your Robot girl is amazing! I love her Lisa!
That painting your did for your mom is so precious!
Big Hugs ;o)