Saturday, April 4, 2015

Make Time to Cuddle, Siamese Balinese Kitten Cat Website Update...



"Make Time to Cuddle" Original Painting SOLD
Open Edition 5"x7" Giclee Prints & Limited Edition Giclee ACEO Prints Here

"Make Time to Cuddle" is of a Balinese Siamese kitten.  The cat has large blue eyes and a surreal lowbrow feel...  I sold the original, but I do have this available as prints and LE ACEOs! 

It has been a while since I've posted a website update, but when I checked my website I realized I have so many that I've yet to add.  I'd like to be close to up to date sometime this year, so I decided this kitty would like to say hello...  We're going to the opera tonight, I haven't been to the theatre in a very long time!

Every week on Tuesday, I try to list a small original, some giclee art prints, and giclee LE ACEO prints at promotional prices. Visit here to see what I have available this week! 

5 comments:

Margie said...

Dear Lisa, this Siamese kitten is just so precious ... I love it!

Have a wonderful evening at the opera and have a wonderful Easter.

I am having the family over for an Easter dinner and an Easter egg hunt for Rose ...

Christine said...

so cute so adorable down to the last fine detail!

Out of Sight L said...

Oh my Dear Lisa Isabella even when I can't think of anything more charming than what you've accomplished you strike Gold, again you are so talented,x happy Easter x

Lisabella Russo said...

Thank you most kindly Margie, Christine, and Lorraine!

Cindy D. said...

Such an adorable kitty!