Thursday, April 30, 2015

Mermaid Angel Fairy Big Eye Gothic Sketch Art + Heart Landscape Website Update...



Here is a sketch of a mermaid angel fairy gothic big eye maiden.  She has huge eyes and long flowing mermaid hair, I've also given her a little seashell necklace.  I have an idea for another mermaid painting, but I'm not sure if she's the one I want to use for it; so, back to the drawing board...


"Heart on the Horizon" Original Painting NFS
Open Edition 8"x10" Giclee Prints & Limited Edition Giclee ACEO Prints Here

I painted this piece quite some time ago.  The heart rising up from the purple mountains represents hope to me.  Hope that there is love on some level that will be a part of our lives; be it a romantic love, a friendship love, the love of pets, a familial love, and so on...  The piece has a soft surreal dreamlike impressionist feel.  The original is not for sale, but I do have this piece available as prints and ACEOs!

Every week on Tuesday, I try to list a small original, some giclee art prints, and giclee LE ACEO prints at promotional prices. Visit here to see what I have available this week!

8 comments:

Christine said...

pretty mermaid and lovely inspirational heart piece!

Margie said...

Oh, she is lovely, I love the necklace you have given her and your "Heart on the Horizon" is so wonderful ... truly!

Margie said...

See you when I get back from Disneyland ... Rose is so excited!
Till then, take care Lisa. xx

Unknown said...

nice one dear

follow me back www.braveheartnaija.blogspot.com

Out of Sight L said...

Wow i thought it was impossible that you'd draw someone even more awesome wonderful beautiful and there you go doing it again, and i love, love the deep meaning and painting of Heart on the Horizon, my gosh Lisa Isabella you have such a lovely heart xo

Gingi said...

Pretty!! <3 <3 <3 - www.domesticgeekgirl.com

Magic Love Crow said...

Your mermaid Angel Fairy Girl is so precious! I don't know how you do it Lisa, but you do ;o)
The painting with the heart, I see hope too! Beautiful ;o) Big Hugs ;o)

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so much for all of your kind words!