Monday, April 27, 2015

Softness, My Original Pink Rose Painting, Now Up on My Website...



"Softness" Original 18"x24" Painting, Open Edition 8"x10" Giclee Prints & Limited Edition Giclee ACEO Prints Here

"Softness" is a one of my floral paintings.  I very much love pink roses.  This is a very soft flower.  The piece has a romantic impressionist realist feel.  This piece is available as an original, as prints, and Limited Edition ACEOs!

Every week on Tuesday, I try to list a small original, some giclee art prints, and giclee LE ACEO prints at promotional prices. Visit here to see what I have available this week!

6 comments:

Margie said...

This is such a gorgeous painting, Lisa, I also love pink roses!

Christine said...

I love your floral paintings!

Lisabella Russo said...

Very much appreciated Margie and Christine!

Out of Sight L said...

Sunsational, it is so lovely it looks as fresh as the flowers Margie sent me, still, today as fresh as the first the way only a painting can be, both of you have magick Imissed you Lisa Isabella

Magic Love Crow said...

Looks like it's blowing in the wind! Beautiful ;o)

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks very much Lorraine and Stacy! I'm glad the flowers are still lovely Lorraine!