Thursday, April 23, 2015

Angel Fairy Big Eye Moon Maiden Sketch Art...



Here is a sketch of an angel fairy gothic big eye moon maiden.  Her eyes are closed and she is basking in the moonlight.  I'm unsure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.

I've been feeling a little under the weather, but one of the things I learned from doing 29 faces is that even if I'm not feeling up to much, I can still sketch.  Which is good, I get a bit off when I don't have the opportunity to do art...  Tomorrow is one of the Huntington Gardens member preview plant sales, at this point I'm planning on going so I might not check in until we get back.  We might get rain though, so I'm not sure how that will go.  We desperately need the rain, but I'm hoping it happens today...

7 comments:

Blogoratti said...

Hope you gain your strength back, hang in there and best wishes!

Margie said...

She is truly divine ...

Feel better soon dear Lisa ...
I am praying you get the rain that you need so badly there.

Christine said...

very pretty, but I hope you feel better soon!

Out of Sight L said...

I loose myself in your glorious painting...there is no pain, just beauty and hope thank you dear Lisa Isabella, I'm hanging on, but my laptop is dying....oh I send you all the healing that you need

Out of Sight L said...

I loose myself in your glorious painting...there is no pain, just beauty and hope thank you dear Lisa Isabella, I'm hanging on, but my laptop is dying....oh I send you all the healing that you need

Gingi said...

Just lovely!! Feel better soon, ok?! - www.domesticgeekgirl.com

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so very much! I am definitely starting to feel better, thank you!