Tuesday, April 14, 2015

My Big Eye Dia de los Muertos / Day of the Dead Art Original Painting! Art Prints & ACEOs!



This Week "Remembrance" Original 11"x14" Painting here
8"x10" print here
ACEO 2.5"x3.5" Limited Edition LE 1st of 25 here

I am listing "Remembrance," an original painting of a big eye calavera sugar skull maiden.  Dia de los Muertos / Day of the Dead is a festivity that honors those we have lost.  I think that's something beautiful.

I also have additional giclee art and ACEO prints here this week from Tuesday to Tuesday with a theme of big brown eyes.  I have brown eyes and while I paint many colors of eyes, I like to see brown eyes represented as well...

Most of my art is also available on my website at http://www.lisarusso.com; however, I like to offer some art on ebay at a lower promotional start rate for the duration of the auctions...  I have started at updating and adding payment buttons to my website.  It's a very slow project, but one I am working on.

6 comments:

Christine said...

wonderful commemoration of a special day!

Margie said...

So love this!
It's a beautiful honor to those lost.

I so love the painting that I got from you, Lisa, my hubby does too as well as Rose.
I just put it up in my kitchen ...

Blogoratti said...

This is great, good stuff and thanks for sharing!

Out of Sight L said...

only you my dear Lisa Isabella can do the scary gorgeous, love your art so much and always dear girl, xoxoxo

Lisabella Russo said...

Thank you kindly Christine, Margie, blogoratti, and Lorraine! That's so sweet Margie, I'm so glad!

Magic Love Crow said...

She is truly brilliant and beautiful!!! Love this painting Lisa ;o)