Saturday, April 25, 2015

Angel Fairy Big Eye Gothic Sketch Art...



Here is a sketch of an angel fairy gothic big eye maiden.  I think she has a little bit of sadness in her eyes, I think sometimes angels see the world and are moved by all that they see.  I'm unsure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.

I'm feeling a bit better, thank you for the well wishes!  I might not have the opportunity to post tomorrow or link up with Sunday Sketches, but I'm including the link today in case you'd like to see some more sketches by some wonderful artists...


To view more Sunday Sketches, please visit:
http://bluechairdiary.blogspot.com/

11 comments:

Blogoratti said...

Great sketch and link, also good to know that you feel a lot better now. Take good care!

Margie said...

Your Angel is just beautiful, Lisa.
I am so glad you are feeling some batter ...

Have a wonderful weekend!

Christine said...

She is pretty, sorry she is sad.

Saskia said...

Great sketch!!!!

Smiles, Saskia :)

Unknown said...

Maybe she looks a bit melancholic, but not really sad. And she is such a beauty! :)

Have a fine time
Tinna ✐

Alexandra MacVean said...

Lisa, I think she's great and look forward to seeing how you colour her. LOVE her big eyes. :)

Tammie Lee said...

lovely big eyed fairy ~

Gingi said...

Pretty!! Thanks for sharing! <3 - www.domesticgeekgirl.com

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so very much!

Out of Sight L said...

Oh how sensuous and beautiful oh Lisa Isabella, you are a wonder

Lisabella Russo said...

Thank you kindly Lorraine!