Wednesday, April 15, 2015

My Photograph of Cherry Blossoms and a Japanese Red Maple Tree...



I took this photograph of during the Cherry Blossom Festival at Descanso Gardens.  I loved the white cherry blossoms against the red of the Japanese red maple tree.  I was looking through some of my reference when I came upon this photo.  I'm starting a painting of cherry blossoms and while this isn't the one I'm using, I saw this one and thought it was beautiful.  I hope that you will enjoy this photo!

8 comments:

Ginny said...

I did enjoy this photo. It is not only very beautiful but very peaceful. Have a wonderful day.

Margie said...

Gorgeous shot!
I so love all the new blossoms of springtime ...just wish they lasted longer than they do ...

I do so enjoy the photo, thanks Lisa for the sharing.

Gingi said...

My two favorite trees - Japanese Maple and Magnolia trees! Beautiful! <3 - www.domesticgeekgirl.com

Christine said...

How beautiful!

Blogoratti said...

It's a lovely and colourful photo. Thanks for sharing!

Out of Sight L said...

I wish, no i will see these beauties again, thank you so much dear Lisa Isabella x

Lisabella Russo said...

Thank you kindly Ginny, Margie, Gingi, Christine, blogoratti, and Lorraine! Spring is such an amazing season...

Magic Love Crow said...

Very very pretty!!! I love the colours!