Sunday, April 12, 2015

Big Eye Fairy Angel Sketch WIP + Abstract Sky Cathedral Website Update...



Here is a work in progress sketch I'm working on of a big eye fairy angel.  I'm starting to like the direction I'm going in better, but I still need to resolve her clothing and hair a bit more.  Later I'll ask Alex of The Darker Side of Passion for some input.  I'm so fortunate to have such a fantastic artist to bounce ideas off of...


I am also participating in Sunday Sketches.  To view more Sunday Sketches, please visit:



"Sky Cathedral" Original Painting NFS
Open Edition 8"x10" Giclee Prints & Limited Edition Giclee ACEO Prints Here

"Sky Cathedral" is a church of the sky composed of fluid interplays.  I just went where the paints wanted me to go...  In my original, there isn't a cross at the top, but I added it in digitally as I felt it added a nice element.  This piece has an abstract expressionist feel.  The original is not for sale, but I do have it available as prints and ACEOs!

Every week on Tuesday, I try to list a small original, some giclee art prints, and giclee LE ACEO prints at promotional prices. Visit here to see what I have available this week!

10 comments:

Margie said...

Lisa, your fairy angel has such a sweet face ... truly lovely!
And "sky Cathedral" is wonderful ...

Blogoratti said...

It's so nicely done!

Christine said...

Your WIP is coming along nicely, and wonderful Sky Cathedral painting!

ColourFly said...

Your fairy is gorgeous. And the Cathedral is amazing!

Unknown said...

Very pretty Lisa.

Out of Sight L said...

oh I see what you will do here, and it will be sensational, as is the second ephemeral beauty...I indirectly mention you today on my post lol, love what you create always Dear Lisa Isabella x

Gingi said...

Beautiful!! I am a fairy art fan! <3 - www.domesticgeekgirl.com

Alexandra MacVean said...

Your sky cathedral is beautiful and filled with mystery. Love it. Adore your fairy angel. Keep up the great work! :)

Margie said...

Lisa, I got your beautiful "Owlie' in yesterday's mail ... it's so beautiful and I love it and have the perfect spot for it in my kitchen ...going out tonight to get a frame.
Thanks for the lovely little extra ..
xx

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so very very much!

Margie, I'm thrilled you love "Owlie," thank you!