Tuesday, April 28, 2015

My Framed Porthole Gothic Mermaid Art Original Painting! Art Prints & ACEOs!



This Week "Looking In" Original Framed 11"x11" Painting here
8"x10" Open Edition print here
ACEO 2.5"x3.5" Limited Edition LE 1st of 25 here

I am listing "Looking In," an original painting of a gothic big eye mermaid looking in to our world.  I rarely frame paintings, but this one is painted directly on to the porthole frame.

I also have additional giclee art and ACEO prints here this week from Tuesday to Tuesday with a theme of mermaids.  While I have more original mermaids available on my website, I believe all of the mermaids I have painted thus far are available as prints this week at the promo start rate...

Most of my art is also available on my website at http://www.lisarusso.com; however, I like to offer some art on ebay at a lower promotional start rate for the duration of the auctions...  I have started at updating and adding payment buttons to my website.  It's a very slow project, but one I am working on.

6 comments:

Margie said...

Lisa, I so love this painting ... your big eyed mermaid is truly lovely.
I must show her to Rose when she comes to my house tomorrow as I know she will love her too ...she is really into mermaids these days ...
Smiles ...

Christine said...

I love how she is painted on the porthole frame, like she is looking in from the sea!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks you so much Margie and Christine! Your Rose is so sweet Margie!

Magic Love Crow said...

She is so pretty!!! Lisa, have you always done big eyes in your girls??

Out of Sight L said...

WOW and facing the window of a boat? she is truly phenomenal how i missed you

Lisabella Russo said...

Thank you so very much Stacy and Lorraine! Stacy, I'm not sure, definitely I've leaned towards big eyes for a very long time! Lorraine, I've missed you too.