Tuesday, April 21, 2015

My Pink Saucer Magnolia Flower Art Original Painting! Art Prints & ACEOs!



This Week "Elegance" Original 11"x14" Painting here
8"x10" print here
ACEO 2.5"x3.5" Limited Edition LE 1st of 25 here

I am listing "Elegance," an original painting of some pink saucer magnolia flower blossoms.  I find these flowers very inspiring.

I also have additional giclee art and ACEO prints here this week from Tuesday to Tuesday with a theme of flowers...

Most of my art is also available on my website at http://www.lisarusso.com; however, I like to offer some art on ebay at a lower promotional start rate for the duration of the auctions...  I have started at updating and adding payment buttons to my website.  It's a very slow project, but one I am working on.

After the auction, "Elegance" will be available on my website here.

4 comments:

Christine said...

This is SO beautiful, I love it!

Margie said...

Oh, this is truly beautiful, so love it dear Lisa ...
One of my favorites ... and I have many!

Out of Sight L said...

oh so lovely it took my breath away, you are so talented dear Lisa Isabella

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so very much Christine, Margie, and Lorraine!