Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Original Purple Wildflowers Painting! 1st Tuesday Art Prints & ACEO Prints! March Sketches...



"Wildflowers" Original 9"x12" Painting on Canvas Here

This week my featured painting is "Wildflowers".  The blossoms are purple touched with yellow and white.  I do not know the name of these flowers, but they captivated me and I hope they will you as well...  The art has a soft realist impressionist feel.  The original floral painting is available for purchase on my website as are art prints and LE ACEO prints!  


Most of my art is also available on my website at lisarusso.com; however, on the first Tuesday of the month, I like to put some art prints and LE ACEO prints on ebay at a lower promotional rate for the duration of the auctions...  This month, my theme is a selection of my flowers, you may see them here.  I didn't quite get a chance to add "Lilac Rosebud" to the mix but I will try to shoot for that for the week after next...

Featured Image "Wildflowers"
8"x10" Open Edition print on Sale here
ACEO 2.5"x3.5" Limited Edition LE 1st of 25 on Sale here

I am linking this post with Inspire Me Monday

================================================


Here is a sketch of a big eyed maiden.  She looks like she has an inquisitive nature.  I think she is most likely a fairy angel, although she could also be a mermaid or a goddess.  I'm unsure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.  


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in March.  This is day 7.  

This is a rough sketch.

11 comments:

JFM said...

Lisa, this is so beautiful and so delicate looking.
Your lovely big eyed drawing is dreamy.
Your art is wonderful 💕

Hugs

Christine said...

Beautiful purple wildflower painting and this is one of your prettiest maidens!

DVArtist said...

Ohhh Lisa this flower is stunning. Everything from shape to colors is just beautiful.

Valerie-Jael said...

The purple flowers are just wonderful, and our maiden is very pretty. Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

baili said...

remarkable flowers!
loved the girl with huge eyes in side bar so too

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so very much Jan, Christine, Nicole, Valerie-Jael, and baili!

Anonymous said...

Love your expression of the flower

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks Martin!

Lowcarb team member said...

Those flowers are lovely and what beautiful shades.

All the best Jan

Magic Love Crow said...

Gorgeous flower painting Lisa! Stunning! Love your maiden! She is so soft looking! Hugs!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks very much Jan and Stacy!