Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Original Sakura Cherry Blossoms Painting! 1st Tuesday Art Prints & ACEO Prints! March Sketches...



"Sakura San" Original 8"x10" Painting on Panel Here

This week my featured painting is "Sakura San".  These cherry blossoms are pink and white.  I love these flowers, they capture me with their fleeting beauty...  It is the third in this series.  The art has a soft realist impressionist feel.  The original floral painting is available for purchase on my website as are art prints and LE ACEO prints!  


Most of my art is also available on my website at lisarusso.com; however, on the first Tuesday of the month, I like to put some art prints and LE ACEO prints on ebay at a lower promotional rate for the duration of the auctions...  This month, my theme is a selection of my flowers, you may see them here.  I'm very sorry, I still haven't had a chance to add "Lilac Rosebud" to the mix but I will try to shoot for including it in the next 1st Tuesday group...  

I am linking this post with Inspire Me Monday

===============================================



Here is a sketch of a frog.  This little amphibian is perched atop a flower...  I'm unsure if I'll paint him or not, but I did enjoy sketching him. 


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in March.  This is day 20.  

This is a rough sketch.


Here is a sketch of a big eyed gothic maiden.  She looks a little bit haunted...  I think she is most likely a fairy angel, although she could also be a mermaid or a goddess.  I'm unsure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.  


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in March.  This is day 21.

This is a rough sketch. 

11 comments:

JFM said...

Lisa your flower painting is gorgeous!
You frog is adorable...I like frogs :}
Your big eyed girl does look a bit Gothic but this isn't a bad thing. It adds interest to her~

Hugs

Valerie-Jael said...

Great sketches, and the cherry blossoms are wonderful, what a gorgeous paintings. Those trees are just blossoming here, such a wonderful sight! Hugs, Valerie

Alexandra MacVean said...

Wonderful sketches, Lisa....and WOW! STUNNING cherry blossom painting!!! :)

Christine said...

your cherry blossoms are so pretty Lisa. Beautiful sketches too!

Jennifer Rose said...

great hair for your maiden :) and cute little frog

very delicate looking blossoms

Anonymous said...

You know these flowers are magnificent. You don't have to be told.

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so very much Jan, Valerie-Jael, Alexandra, Christine, Jennifer, and Martin!

DVArtist said...

I just love this painting. It is so delicate. I can't wait to see the frog finished.

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks very much Nicole, I'm probably not painting the frog, but he was fun to sketch...

Magic Love Crow said...

Your flower painting is Gorgeous! That frog is so cute! Love your maiden!! WOW!! Big Hugs!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so much Stacy!