Tuesday, December 31, 2013

An Original Painting of a Blue Haired Mermaid, an Abstract Angel Art Print, & ACEOs!



Happy New Year! "Twirls and Curls" Original 11"x14" painting here
8"x10" print here
ACEO 2.5"x3.5" Limited Edition LE 1st of 25 here

This week I am listing "Twirls and Curls" my original blue haired mermaid painting.  I also have additional giclee art prints here.  This week I don't have a theme, they're just the ones that jumped out at me and said "list me this week."

Most of my art is also available on my website at http://www.lisarusso.com; however, I like to offer some art on ebay at a lower promotional start rate for the duration of the auctions...


"Windswept" Original Painting SOLD
5"x7" print here
ACEO 2.5"x3.5" Limited Edition LE 1st of 25 here

This is my featured print for the week.  I also have additional giclee art prints on ebay here.  This week there are mermaids, a fairy, a dragon, a cardinal, anthurium flowers, a bull mastiff dog and their person, and this angel.

Tis the time of year for resolutions.  I tend to not keep mine, so I haven't decided if I'm making any this year...

I hope you have a very happy new year!

9 comments:

Feathers said...

they're gorgeous Lisa! i know they will find the perfect home.
Wishing you a blessed, happy and abundant 2014.
Love, Feather

Anonymous said...

beautiful! Happy New Year to you!

Christine said...

The Mermaid's tail looks so real! Happy New Year Lisa!

Unknown said...

Hi Lisa,
These are beautiful! Happy New Year 2014 to you!
Thank you for stopping by at my blog.

Eva

Out of Sight L said...

Oh Lisa Isabella this is beyond beautiful a real life fairy tale beauty how well your art brings magic

Lisabella Russo said...

Awww, thanks so very much Feathers, Laurie, Christine, Eva, and Lorraine! Happy New Year to you too!

Magic Love Crow said...

Your mermaid is so pretty, but your abstract angel is gorgeous! I love the feeling around her!

SLScheibe said...

Love the mermaid girl, she's wonderful and blue! I hope your art sells well! Happy new year :)

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks very much Stacy and SLScheibe!