Monday, December 16, 2013

Lego Sculptures at Downtown Disney Part II + Mermaid with Clownfish WIP...

I saw these sculptures at the Lego store when I went to visit the Wonderland Gallery at Downtown Disney, I didn't take any pictures at the gallery because I wasn't sure if it was allowed or not; but, when I saw these Lego pieces at the Lego store, I was thrilled.  I took too many photos to post all at one time, so I posted a Part I here last week.  I hope you will enjoy them, it's a little different from what usually inspires me, but I thought they were fun!  

Aladdin, Jasmine, and Genie

Aladdin, Jasmine, and Genie

Aladdin, Jasmine, and Genie

Toy Story, Woody and Buzz Lightyear

Toy Story, Woody and Buzz Lightyear

Background to the Toy Story Sculpture

Background to the Toy Story Sculpture, Close Up 
It looks a bit like Impressionist art...

A Wizard

I am linking this post with Inspire Me Monday
http://www.create-with-joy.com/


I've been working on my mermaid with clownfish painting.  In this work in progress view, I've added some more layers to the fish and completed the black accents of the first fish.  After I do all of the black for all of the clownfish, I will probably go back in and work with the fish a little more, but they are coming along...

5 comments:

Out of Sight L said...

Whatever it is that inspires you, I'm grateful for :)

DVArtist said...

This looks like such a fun place.
Nicole/Beadwright

Magic Love Crow said...

I LOVE the lego sculptures!! Fantastic! So much fun! I can't imagine how long it takes to make them! Your fishy painting is coming along beautiful! That little fish in the right hand corner makes me smile ;o) Hugs ;o)

Christine said...

Such a magical place!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thank you very much Lorraine, Nicole, Stacy, and Christine!