Saturday, December 14, 2013

Just Some Roses From Our Garden...



Yesterday, I didn't do any art at all, but I still wanted to share some beauty with you today.  I ran some errands, read a little, and spent some time with Alex.  Some days are just like that.  These are some roses from our garden that I photographed.  There aren't a lot of roses blooming right now, but there are a few.  I think they are a bright spot in a winter day.  Although technically winter doesn't begin until the Solstice on the 21st of December (I know this because it is my birthday, I don't know when any of the other Solstices begin...), it feels like it is winter now.

4 comments:

Christine said...

Oh they are beautiful, thanks for sharing!

Out of Sight L said...

well not a surprise you are a wonderful photographer, I love the vase and the roses, I didn't do anything yesterday, well I read...it was so cold...gosh

Magic Love Crow said...

Happy early birthday! Your roses are so beautiful! No roses here! Too much snow! LOL! Big Hugs ;o)

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks Christine, Lorraine, and Stacy! You are most kind!