Friday, December 13, 2013

Mermaid with Clownfish Painting Work in Progress Continues...



Here is a work in progress view of my mermaid with clownfish painting.  I've done a little bit of work on the third fish.  Yesterday I took some time to go with my mother to an event she wanted to go to, so not so much work on the painting, but definitely a change of pace.  Now the phrase running through my head is "Oh fishy, fishy, fishy, fish" from Monty Python.  There's something about this piece that just lends itself to fishy thoughts...


I'm joining in this week with Paint Party Friday.  To see more participants, please visit:
http://paintpartyfriday.blogspot.com/

17 comments:

Erika said...

Your WIP looks amazing. Can´t wait to see this finished!
Happy PPF
Erika

Christine said...

lovely!

Magic Love Crow said...

Yes, for sure fishy thoughts ;o) LOL! This painting makes me smile ;o)

alarmcat said...

this is looking good!! can't wait to see the finished painting...

GlorV1 said...

There's something fishy going on....tee hee. Love it. Looking forward to the finished piece.

Susan said...

This is going to be so cool! Your fish are awesome! Happy PPF

Lynn Cohen said...

Oh, those fish are already swimming!

Anne Manda said...

Great WIP, love the fishes! <3

Jeannette said...

Oooh Your painting Looks amaizing,love clown fishies :-)
Happy PPF
XXX Jeannette

Out of Sight L said...

I never knew was clown fish were they are so beautiful another thing I learn from you besides beautiful art, thanks always Lisa Isabella

Linda Kunsman said...

I love the movement and position of the fish by her neck-lovely WIP!

Faye said...

Your clownfish are gorgeous, Lisa. And I can see how beautiful the girl/mermaid is going to be from your excellent drawing..

Lisabella Russo said...

Awww, thanks so much for the kind words on my fishy, fishy, fish... Much appreciated!

Ariel said...

Love your clown fish. Would love to see the mermaid once it is finished.

denthe said...

LOVE those clownfish! can't wait to see it finished.

SLScheibe said...

Looking super so far! The fish are looking wonderful and nicely colourful :)

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks very much Ariel, denthe, and SLScheibe!