Tuesday, December 24, 2013

An Original Painting of a White Lily, a Purple Bearded Iris Art Print, & ACEOs!



"White Lily" Original 8"x10" painting here
8"x10" print here
ACEO 2.5"x3.5" Limited Edition LE 1st of 25 here

This week I am listing "White Lily" my original white lily painting.  I also have additional flower themed giclee art prints here.

Most of my art is also available on my website at http://www.lisarusso.com; however, I like to offer some art on ebay at a lower promotional start rate for the duration of the auctions...


"Standing Tall" Original Painting SOLD
5"x7" print here
ACEO 2.5"x3.5" Limited Edition LE 1st of 25 here

This is my featured print for the week.  I also have additional giclee art prints on ebay here.   This week I have a theme of flowers...  There is this iris, also in square format, a tulip in both 5"x7" and square format, anthuriums, sweet pea blossoms, and the white lily.

Happy Holidays!

3 comments:

Magic Love Crow said...

Many Blessings to you Lisa ;o) I hope you have a very Merry Christmas ;o) Loving your flowers! All so beautiful!!

Christine said...

Just lovely flowers! Merry Christmas Lisa.

Lisabella Russo said...

Thank you so much Stacy and Christine!