Tuesday, December 17, 2013

An Original Painting of a Violet Fairy, a Purple Rose Art Print, & ACEOs!



"Sylph of Violet" Original 8"x10" painting here
8"x10" print here
ACEO 2.5"x3.5" Limited Edition LE 1st of 25 here

This week I am listing "Sylph of Violet" my original purple and blue faery painting.  I also have additional blue and purple themed giclee art prints here.

Most of my art is also available on my website at http://www.lisarusso.com; however, I like to offer some art on ebay at a lower promotional start rate for the duration of the auctions...


"Soft Dream" Original Painting SOLD
8"x10" print here
ACEO 2.5"x3.5" Limited Edition LE 1st of 25 here

This is my featured print for the week.  I also have additional giclee art prints on ebay here.  This week I have a theme of blue and purple, two of my favorite colors...  There are fantasy angels, fairies, a rose, a lily, and my self portrait.

4 comments:

Christine said...

love the purple theme, beautiful rose!

Out of Sight L said...

oh So so beautiful, it takes my breath away, magical dear Lisa Isabella

Lisabella Russo said...

Thank you so much Christine, Lorraine, and Catherine!

Magic Love Crow said...

Your Violet Fairy is so sexy! Loving the purple!!