Tuesday, December 3, 2013

An Original Painting of a Gothic Christmas Angel with a Cat, an Original Cardinal, & ACEOs!



"All Creatures Great and Small" Original 11"x14" painting here
8"x10" print here
ACEO 2.5"x3.5" Limited Edition LE 1st of 25 here

This week I am listing "All Creatures Great and Small" my original gothic angel fairy holding a black cat painting.  I also have additional giclee art prints here.

Most of my art is also available on my website at http://www.lisarusso.com; however, I like to offer some art on ebay at a lower promotional start rate for the duration of the auctions...


"Cardinal Direction" Original 5"x7" Painting here
5"x7" print here
ACEO 2.5"x3.5" Limited Edition LE 1st of 25 here

This week I have a bonus original up!  It is "Cardinal Direction," a red male cardinal.  

I also have additional giclee art prints on ebay here.  This week I have kittens, birds, flowers, and a hidden cove.

I don't usually list two originals in the same week, I hope you will enjoy them!

7 comments:

Christine said...

nice to see them complete, just lovely!

Abigail Davidson said...

Lovely paintings! Especially like the bird!

Out of Sight L said...

She is so stunning, you did, wow bravo Lisa Isabella ***

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks very much Christine, Abigail, and Lorraine!

SLScheibe said...

She is adorable! This turned out really well! Love the colors you used!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so much SLScheibe!

Magic Love Crow said...

Lisa!!!!!! Your Gothic Christmas Angel is amazing! I love her and the cat!! Well done my friend ;o) And, I love the Cardinal too! Great paintings!!!