Tuesday, December 10, 2013

An Original Painting of Two Seahorses, a Blue Mermaid Art Print, & ACEOs!



"Entwined" Original 8"x10" painting here
8"x10" print here
ACEO 2.5"x3.5" Limited Edition LE 1st of 25 here

This week I am listing "Entwined" my original purple and lavender seahorses painting.  I also have additional giclee art prints here.

Most of my art is also available on my website at http://www.lisarusso.com; however, I like to offer some art on ebay at a lower promotional start rate for the duration of the auctions...


"Blending" Original Painting SOLD
5"x7" print here
ACEO 2.5"x3.5" Limited Edition LE 1st of 25 here

I also have additional giclee art prints on ebay here.  This week I have a theme of the ocean; some of my art offered this week is of sailboats and the sea, some of it is of its denizens...  Ships, mermaids, seahorses, and the ocean - Ahoy!

6 comments:

Tammie Lee said...

the seahorses are so lovely
i love how they are intertwined, so tender. something so special about seahorses.

your art is a joy to see, wishing you sales and more sales.

thank you for your lovely visits and messages.

Christine said...

love the details on the seahorses, aww!

Out of Sight L said...

Absolutely scrumptious I'm sure they'll go fast, wow Lisa Isabella...

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so much Tammie Lee, Christine, and Lorraine!

Alexandra MacVean said...

Congrats on your sold paintings! Love the sea horses. :)

Magic Love Crow said...

Lisa, your two seahorses is stunning, well done ;o) The Mermaid is gorgeous ;o) Both so beautiful ;o)