Thursday, April 24, 2014

Aphrodite, My Gothic Goddess of Love, & Paned Wings, My Big Eye Fairy, Now Up on My Website...



Aphrodite Original 5"x7" Painting, Open Edition 5"x7" Giclee Prints & Limited Edition Giclee ACEO Prints Here

This gothic Greek goddess Aphrodite, also known as her Roman counterpart Venus, has big blue green teal eyes with blonde hair with streaks of purple in her hair.  This piece available as an original, as prints, and Limited Edition ACEOs! 


Paned Wings Original 5"x7" Painting, Open Edition 5"x7" Giclee Prints & Limited Edition Giclee ACEO Prints Here

This gothic big eye fairy Paned Wings has rich brown skin, golden light brown eyes, and hair of purple and light violet.  She has a surreal feel and her wings have a art deco nouveau feel.  This piece available as an original, as prints, and Limited Edition ACEOs!

Every week on Tuesday, I try to list a small original, some giclee art prints, and giclee LE ACEO prints at promotional prices. Visit here to see what I have available this week!

I've had a headache for the past few days, so not so much new art being painted yet this week, but I am starting to feel better today!

9 comments:

Netty said...

Sorry to hear you have been suffering Lisa, hope that headache goes away soon. Love both of your beautiful goddesses. Annette x

http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

Christine said...

They are gorgeous! It may be the weather, maybe it is more humid? Hope you feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

your work is amazing!! Hope the head aches are gone for good!

SLScheibe said...

How wonderful! I really love Paned Wings with her gorgeous eyes and cool purple hair. Lovely. I hope they sell quickly for you :)

Margie said...

Lisa, I so hope the headaches are better.
Your ladies are simply stunning.
Love them.

Out of Sight L said...

Absolutely stunning both of them, I hope you feel better today dear Lisa Isabella

Annabelle said...

Hi Lisa,
So sorry for the terrible headache, hard to do anything at all when feeling ill. I slept all day Friday , sick with my sugar levels, so I understand.
Love your work! The goddesses eyes are gorgeous!
Take care and hope you are feeling better soon.

Annabelle : )

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so much Annette, Christine, Laurie, SLScheibe, Margie, Lorraine, and Annabelle! I am feeling a bit better thanks so much.

Magic Love Crow said...

I am sorry about the headache Lisa! I hope you are better! Your girls are so beautiful and sexy! Love them!