Saturday, April 19, 2014

Loch Ness Monster Sketches...



Here are my sketches for a small original ACEO painting I am working on.  In keeping with the theme of Sea Monsters for Nibblefest, I've decided to paint the Loch Ness Monster.  I sketched out a few ideas and I've decided to go for the sketch with the green dot.  If you're a South Park fan, you know Nessie is always angling for $3.50...  Why tree fiddy is what the Loch Ness Monster wants is anybody's guess...

NFAC starts on the 20th of ever month and all auctions start at 99c no reserve, this month it's on Easter Sunday, I haven't decided yet if I should list this for the full seven days starting on Sunday or wait until Tuesday and do a 5 day auction...


Although it isn't Sunday yet at the time I am posting this, I am also participating in Sunday Sketches.  To view more Sunday Sketches, please visit:
http://www.bluechairdiary.com/blog/

6 comments:

Christine said...

Nice choice on the sketch! It will be so cute.

Anonymous said...

I have a great fascination with the story of this creature, great sketch,

Margie said...

Awwwwww, so cute.
I love Nessie.

Out of Sight L said...

I love how you see every creatures, they look tender, and basically are until men start hurting them, it always reminds me that any cruel animal, is just one born happy and loving, and had it beaten out of him...somehow that touches me deeply, Happy Easter my dear Lisa Isabella xxoo

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks very much Christine, Laurie, Margie, and Lorraine!

Magic Love Crow said...

He is so cute! Lisa, you can paint anything!