Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Pink & White Tulip, a Spring Flower from Descanso Gardens...



This pink and white tulip was blooming at Descanso Gardens a while ago, I'm not sure if they currently have any tulips blooming so if you're stopping by to visit the tulips, I suggest calling them in advance of your visit.  I took many photographs of the tulips in their gardens, this is one of the first ones.  Spring flowers are so beautiful!

Edit: Descanso Gardens replied to my tweet about this post to let me know that tulips are indeed out of season now at Descanso Gardens.  They are such a fleeting beauty, but so lovely!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

such lovely flowers, I think I love them more because they are so fleeting,

Christine said...

how beautiful, I thought it might be a painting!

Out of Sight L said...

Thank God for Tulips for then Spring is Alive and can't go back thank you dear Lisa Isabella ...

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so much Laurie, Christine, and Lorraine.

Margie said...

So very beautiful, I love tulips, Lisa.

Magic Love Crow said...

Such a beautiful flower ;o) Happy Easter my friend ;o)