Sunday, April 6, 2014

Some Seashell Sketches For a Mermaid's Hair...




These seashells are for a mermaid's hair.  I'm not sure which ones I'll use and in which configuration.  I'm still working on the final sketch of the mermaid at this point, but thanks to the wonders of photoshop, I can try different variations on her once I have her finished.

I apologize for my infrequent posting these days, I'm a bit off of my schedule, but hopefully after this week things will start to resume to normal...


I am also participating in Sunday Sketches.  To view more Sunday Sketches, please visit:
http://www.bluechairdiary.com/blog/

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love shells, can't wait to see how you use them,

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

They're all beautiful! It's so much fun to experiment before you commit to something in a piece of artwork. Blessigns!

Tammie Lee said...

lovely shells
so good to practice drawing different things
so that they might come naturally when we want to draw them

Christine said...

These will be fun to work with!

Margie said...

I love seashells and your sketches are wonderful, Lisa.

Happy Sunday.
x

Netty said...

oooh am looking forward to seeing what you decided Lisa, Annette x

http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

Alexandra MacVean said...

I just love your seashell sketches, Lisa. Ahhh, lots of memories involving seashells and beaches. Beautiful. :)

Out of Sight L said...

\oh Just Splendid my sweet Lisa Isabella, how now by the time you're done they will be exactly where they should be, you are so creative....

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks very much for your kind words on my seashell sketches!

Magic Love Crow said...

You're off your schedule, how??? You are so good at posting and going to other blogs! I am so behind this week already, and it's only tuesday! LOL! Love the seashells! Big Hugs ;o)