Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Original Gothic Porthole Mermaid Painting & Loch Ness Monster NFAC Original ACEO Too! Art Prints & ACEOs!



5 Day Auction This Week "Tree Fiddy" Original ACEO 2.5"x3.5" Painting here


This week I am listing "Tree Fiddy," an original Loch Ness Monster South Park inspired ACEO painting!  The theme of this month's Nibblefest contest is sea monsters, search NFAC on ebay to see more entries!  They all start at 99c, no reserve.  Mine is a short 5 day auction that ends on Sunday.  Alex says that I shouldn't have, but I gave Nessie a dollar...



This Week "Looking In" Original 7.75" x 7.75" Painted Permanently on 11"x11" Porthole Frame here
8"x10" print here
ACEO 2.5"x3.5" Limited Edition LE 1st of 25 here

Here is "Looking In" a gothic mermaid with big brown eyes and flowing dark brown hair looking in to our realm as we look out at hers painted directly on to a porthole frame...

I also have additional giclee art and ACEO prints here with a theme of magical ocean mermaids.  This is a complete grouping of all of my mermaids in print form until Tuesda, with a Loch Ness Monster original ACEO painting until Sunday as well!

Most of my art is also available on my website at http://www.lisarusso.com; however, I like to offer some art on ebay at a lower promotional start rate for the duration of the auctions...  I have started at updating and adding payment buttons to my website.  It's a very slow project, but one I hope to focus on.

9 comments:

Christine said...

lovely paintings, love the colour of the monster.

Margie said...

Oh, Lisa, I love Nessie and your gothic mermaid is truly gorgeous.
Her eyes are amazing!

You are so talented, I love these works.

Netty said...

Loving both of your beautiful paintings Lisa. Annette x

http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

Out of Sight L said...

\your imagination knows no bound and your talent, well: Spectacular

Magic Love Crow said...

Your little Nessie is so cute ;o) And, your mermaid is beautiful! Big Hugs ;o)

Camila Rafaela Felippi said...

Lovely paiting. The monster remembers me Scooby Doo, because of Ness!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so very much Christine, Margie, Annette, Lorraine, Stacy, and Camila!

DVArtist said...

Lisa these are all wonderful. Your big eyed Fairie turned fabulously.
Nicole/Beadwright

Lisabella Russo said...

Thank you Nicole!