Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Original Big Green Eyed Snow White Painting! Art Prints & ACEOs!



This Week "Apple of My Eye" Original 11"x14" Painting here
8"x10" print here
ACEO 2.5"x3.5" Limited Edition LE 1st of 25 here

Here is "Apple of My Eye" a gothic big eye Snow White with a flower tiara.  She has huge green eyes and pale skin and is standing with princess friendly apples...

I also have additional giclee art and ACEO prints here with a theme of myths and fairytales.  This week, they're running Wednesday to Wednesday.  I apologize for not having anything new this week, with my headaches I haven't done much more this week than glance longingly at my paints.

Most of my art is also available on my website at http://www.lisarusso.com; however, I like to offer some art on ebay at a lower promotional start rate for the duration of the auctions...  I have started at updating and adding payment buttons to my website.  It's a very slow project, but one I hope to focus on.

8 comments:

Christine said...

She is a beautiful Snow White!

Margie said...

Lisa, she is so very lovely.
Her eyes are stunning.
Bravo!

I am so sorry you are still having the headaches, I hope you feel better very soon.
I do not have migraines but I had the worst headache today so I know how you must feel.
xx

Netty said...

wow she is gorgeous Lisa. Hope you feel better soon, hugs Annette x

http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

Out of Sight L said...

She is so beautiful, it's almost a miracle that you manage to draw this way with headaches....I don't know what kind of headaches you get, there are so many reasons for them but if you feel that your cheeks are also sensitive and your neck hurts you may have a sinusitis, it's a bad headache but not as bad as a migraine either way I pray they go away soft hugs

Unknown said...

Nice. I like the movement of her hair.

Magic Love Crow said...

Beautiful green eyes ;o)
Have you ever tried raw almonds for your headaches? Just have around 6 and see what happens ;o) We find they work ;o) And, an ice pack helps too ;o)
Big Hugs ;o)

Magic Love Crow said...

Beautiful green eyes ;o)
Have you ever tried raw almonds for your headaches? Just have around 6 and see what happens ;o) We find they work ;o) And, an ice pack helps too ;o)
Big Hugs ;o)

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks very much Christine, Margie, Annette, Lorraine, Lady Lilith, and Stacy! Margie, I'm sorry to hear you have been having headaches, I hope you feel better! Thank you Stacy, I will try that.