Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Original Brown Lop Eared Bunny Rabbit Painting! Art Prints & ACEOs!



This Week Happy Easter "Hidden Treasure" Original 5"x7" Painting here
5"x7" print here
ACEO 2.5"x3.5" Limited Edition LE 1st of 25 here

Here is "Hidden Treasure" my most recent bunny rabbit painting.  It is the one that was voted for a while back.  Easter is this Sunday, I hope that if you celebrate it you have a wonderful one.  I hope that you will also enjoy my shy little lop eared bunny peeking out from behind the tree...

I also have additional giclee art and ACEO prints here with two of my gothic garden guardians and a rose with a rose bud.  

Most of my art is also available on my website at http://www.lisarusso.com; however, I like to offer some art on ebay at a lower promotional start rate for the duration of the auctions...  I have started at updating and adding payment buttons to my website.  It's a very slow project, but one I hope to focus on.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is beautiful!!!

Christine said...

what a wonderful Easter tribute Lisa! Just perfect.

Margie said...

Awwwww, so precious, Lisa.
I adore this little bunny.
Too cute for words.
x

Out of Sight L said...

How you draw all faces in this universe...a beautiful gift you have Lisa Isabella

Out of Sight L said...

I've looked for you e-mail and couldn't find it, my laptop is acting like a 2 year old on steroids and I'm not sure I have it. The Cat and the beautiful card touched me deeply. But the painting, I put in my bedroom close to me 'cause everything in it, is finally like someone understood and shared it. For that there isn't enough money in the world to say thank you. So I'll just add you to my prayers I wish I COULD have found your e-mail but maybe it's better this way that others know too the gift that comes and you are no longer alone. I can't thank you enough. God Bless xxx

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks very much Laurie, Christine, Margie, and Lorraine.

Lorraine, I am so glad your package reached you safely, in case you don't see this, I sent you an email as well. Sorry about the problems with your laptop.

Magic Love Crow said...

Your bunny rabbit is so cute! I love him! I want to hug and kiss him ;o)