Friday, April 18, 2014

Waterlily Fairy Maiden Painting Work in Progress as I Begin Her Face...




Here is another work in progress view of my waterlily fairy maiden.  This is the second layer on her face, the first was just base tone.  I intend to do more layers of blending on her face to soften the transitions before I proceed to her eyebrows, eyelashes, and lips.  She is part of my garden guardian series.


I'm joining in this week with Paint Party Friday.  To see more participants, please visit:
http://paintpartyfriday.blogspot.com/

14 comments:

Studio Kaufmann said...

What a wonderful start you have made on your fairy maiden. Look forward to seeing how she develops. Happy PPF!

DVArtist said...

OMGoshhhh her face is amazing. I can't wait to see this one finished. Well done my friend
Nicole/Beadwright

Anonymous said...

wow this is amazing!!!

Christine said...

can't wait to see her coloured in!

Out of Sight L said...

so magical, you have the touch Lisa Isabella, pure magic, Happy Easter Sweety xxx

denthe said...

Is looking great already!

Valerie-Jael said...

This is so fine and delicate, just beautiful! Valerie

Margie said...

She looks beautiful already and when she is finished she will be stupendous,I am sure.
You are such a wonderful artist, Lisa.

Wishing you and yours a Happy Easter.
x

Linda Kunsman said...

she's looking really beautiful Lisa!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so very much for all of your kind words!

Annabelle said...

Beautiful face Lisa. Your fairy truly looks like one!


Happy Easter ()..()

Annabelle

Giggles said...

Wow Lisa I love how you captured the neck with so much wonderful detail. Really beautiful!

Hugs Giggles

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so much Annabelle and Giggles!

Magic Love Crow said...

She is stunning Lisa ;o) Happy Easter ;o)