Sunday, April 27, 2014

Mermaid, Angel, or Fairy Sketch...



I'm not really certain if this one wants to be a mermaid, angel, or fairy.  She's definitely magical, but I'm not sure in what way.  I was drawn to sketch her by her long red hair.  I'm not sure if I'll take this one any further, but she was fun to draw...

When I said facebook may be planning on charging for every post to be read, I didn't mean it would be charging the viewers.  Facebook has paid advertising as an option to "boost" individual posts and to promote the page to get more Likes that it is the option for the person who creates the page to use.  It remains free for people to view the facebook page.  Right now they share some of the posts to people who "like" the page for free, that may be going away and if it does people who create the page may have to pay to be seen in people's feed at all...  Sorry for any confusion...

Alexandra of Sunday Sketches was in a car accident and won't be hosting this week.  My thoughts are with her and I hope she feels better soon.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is lovely, beautiful hair!!

Margie said...

Whether she's a mermaid, angel or fairy, she is stunning.
Her eyes are amazing ... wow!

I do not know Sandy but send my best wishes, I too was in a car accident recently but it was just a fender-bender.
Nobody was hurt, thank goodness.

Margie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Margie said...

I meant to write Alexandra not Sandy .... sorry.

Margie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Margie said...

Sorry, Lisa all my comments are doing a twice thing... Hope this one doesn't

Christine said...

Long red hair makes me think 'mermaid'!

Out of Sight L said...

oh her eyes she is an angel, no doubt, I'm so very sorry about your friend I hope she recuperates
quickly....so then I wish your new 'angel' s healing magic upon her, beautiful Lisa Isabella

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks Laurie, Margie, Christine, and Lorraine! No worries about the repeat posts Margie, it happens to me sometimes too. I'm sorry to hear about your car accident and I'm glad everyone is okay!

Magic Love Crow said...

Your sketch is very magical, but to me, she looks like a forest maiden. Especially, when you said about her having read hair. I could see her making potions with herbs ;o) I heard about the card accident! I hope Alexandra is ok! Big Hugs ;o)