Thursday, April 3, 2014

Hiccup, My Little Dragon Now Up on My Website...



Hiccup Original Painting SOLD
Open Edition 5"x7" Giclee Prints & Limited Edition Giclee ACEO Prints Here

Hiccup is of a young dragon not quite in control of the fire within. I sold the original young dragonling, but I do have this piece available as prints and ACEOs!  Recently, I was written by the owner of this original, she sent me a beautiful image of how she framed the piece.  I was so moved!

Every week on Tuesday, I try to list a small original, some giclee art prints, and giclee LE ACEO prints at promotional prices. Visit here to see what I have available this week! 

13 comments:

Christine said...

He's so cute!

DVArtist said...

Ooohhhhh I love this little dragon. I collect dragons. Including my husband who has a full three headed dragon tattooed on his back. LOL
This is really awesome!!!
Nicole/Beadwright

Anonymous said...

its beautiful! I can sense its immaturity in its stance, like a colt or a fawn, lovely!

Netty said...

Love your young dragon, I remember seeing a film about a young dragon with hiccups, so cute. Annette x

http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

Margie said...

So adorable.
Love your little dragon :)

Valerie-Jael said...

This is just adorable! Valerie

Out of Sight L said...

he's adorable, he can't control his fire, I love it makes him vulnerable and adorable, so beautiful Lisa Isabella

Camila Rafaela Felippi said...

Beautiful! I have a desire for dragons! I play Dragoncity on Facebook just to have a lot of dragons. And I just play for breeding, I am raising them to be doing all kinds!

Magic Love Crow said...

Hiccup! LOL! So cute ;o)

Kim said...

He is wonderful. I really love your style.

How is the spider coming along? :P

Paper rainbow said...

This is beautiful, what a magical painting!!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so much! I love dragons, they are such magical beings!

Lisabella Russo said...

I forgot to say the spider is coming along Kim, not that quickly, but slowly and steadily (maybe it thinks it's a turtle?)...