Sunday, August 17, 2014

Athena Minerva in Progress Sketch & an Abstract Angel Art Website Update...




Here is a sketch of a possibility for the goddess for my Athena Minerva painting with her owl.  While this one has a sweet quality, I think I'd like to give her a more serious expression, so it's back to the drawing board for me.  It's very important to me to get the sketch the way I want it before I begin painting and sometimes this takes more than one try for me...


I am also participating in Sunday Sketches.  To view more Sunday Sketches, please visit:
http://bluechairdiary.blogspot.com/


Halo Original Painting SOLD
Open Edition 8"x10" Giclee Prints & Limited Edition Giclee ACEO Prints Here

Halo is of an abstract angel inspired loosely by Ted DeGrazia.  She is part of a series.  I sold the original blue angel, but I do have this piece available as prints and ACEOs!

Every week on Tuesday, I try to list a small original, some giclee art prints, and giclee LE ACEO prints at promotional prices. Visit here to see what I have available this week! 

10 comments:

Leovi said...

Lovely abstract angel with beautiful curves!

Christine said...

Beautiful angel, and a lovely sketch too!

Magic Love Crow said...

Hey Lisa ;o)
I am trying to get back into blogging! ;o) Even though I haven't commented on every post of yours, I have been there ;o)
Your progress sketch is beautiful! Great eyes, as always ;o)
Love the curves on your abstract angel ;o)
Big Hugs ;o)

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I love this series you've been working on. I can relate to you that the planning of a piece can sometimes be the hardest thing to do. Blessings, my friend!

Margie said...

Lisa, it's always a joy to visit you and see your lovely art ...
These two works are beautiful ...
Oh, Rose loved the dragon ...

Out of Sight L said...

I feel better just looking at her you are so wonderful Lisa Isabella thank you, so sorry for not visiting had a blogging issue but once a blogger always a blogger

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so much! I appreciate all of your sweet comments. Stacy and Lorraine, your comments are always so wonderful, but I completely understand when there are times of complexity...

Debbie said...

Your angel is really beautiful and very unique! Love the sketch youre working on too.

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks very much Debbie!

Alexandra MacVean said...

Hmmmmm....I was thinking I left a comment on here. Maybe I did and you moderate and I've already forgotten?! lol Just in case, this is coming along great and I love her eyes. Your eyes on all of your pieces are so powerful. Love that about your work and the ability to pull individuals in. :)

xx