Monday, August 18, 2014

LACMA Show Fashioning Fashion VI & a Work in Progress Dragon...

I was looking through my reference images files, and I came across two folders with images from the LACMA show Fashioning Fashion: European Dress in Detail, 1700–1915.  I love fashion and find it very inspiring.  Here are some of the images to the show, I hope that you will enjoy them.  I will post more from this show on other Mondays, although probably not always consecutively.

If you'd like to see what I have up of this show thus far, please click here.






I am linking this post with Inspire Me Monday
http://www.create-with-joy.com/


Here is another work in progress view of my dragon.  I am almost done!  I think I will be able to have it ready to post the final image tomorrow.

6 comments:

Christine said...

thanks for the fashion show and the dragon is delightful all completed!

Christine said...

oh sorry he did look done to me, I will wait for the final unveiling, I love the blue colour!

Leovi said...

Fine fashion photos! Wonderful Dragon!

Margie said...

I really liked seeing those fashions of a bygone era ...
And I love, love how the dragon is looking ... just wonderful, Lisa...

Out of Sight L said...

Oh I adore him, I bet he could lit people's cigarette, just a silly thought, he's gorgeous, Lisa Isabella I love your art it brings magic to me and I need it very much

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so very much Christine, Leovi, Margie, and Lorraine!