Tuesday, August 26, 2014

My Original Pink Sweet Pea Blossoms Flower Painting! Art Prints & ACEOs!



This Week "Budding Blooms" Original 5"x7" Painting here
5"x7" print here
ACEO 2.5"x3.5" Limited Edition LE 1st of 25 here


I am listing "Budding Blooms," an original painting of two pink sweet pea blossoms against a soft blue sky.  Flowers are one of my favorite topics to paint...  I didn't finish the mermaid with seahorses for today, but hopefully for next Tuesday.  I'll try to post a mini update tomorrow.

I also have additional giclee art and ACEO prints here this week from Tuesday to Tuesday with a theme of flowers; there is a bird of paradise, an orchid, an iris, a rose, a tulip, anthuriums, and lilies too...

Most of my art is also available on my website at http://www.lisarusso.com; however, I like to offer some art on ebay at a lower promotional start rate for the duration of the auctions...  I have started at updating and adding payment buttons to my website.  It's a very slow project, but one I am working on.

5 comments:

Margie said...

So very pretty, love it, Lisa

Christine said...

it is lovely!

Leovi said...

great flowers! marvelous colors !! is exquisite!

Magic Love Crow said...

So beautiful! I love the colour ;o) Hugs ;o)

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks very much Margie, Christine, Leovi, and Stacy!