Tuesday, August 19, 2014

My Original Blue & Purple Dragon Claims the Rock Painting! Art Prints & ACEOs!



This Week "Dragonsrock" Original 8"x10" Painting here
8"x10" print here
ACEO 2.5"x3.5" Limited Edition LE 1st of 25 here

I am listing "Dragonsrock," an original painting of a surreal lowbrow fantasy blue and purple dragon with a claim on the rock.  I think the dragon is quite content and thinking of treasure...

I also have additional giclee art and ACEO prints here this week from Tuesday to Tuesday with a theme of magical beings; there are more dragons, unicorns, and a fairy dog and fairy cat too...

Most of my art is also available on my website at http://www.lisarusso.com; however, I like to offer some art on ebay at a lower promotional start rate for the duration of the auctions...  I have started at updating and adding payment buttons to my website.  It's a very slow project, but one I am working on.

6 comments:

Christine said...

oh its wings are so detailed too, lovely work!

Leovi said...

Yes, wonderful, completely finished! Very pretty!

Margie said...

All finished and wonderful, wonderful!!!
I will show it to Rose tomorrow and I know she will love it.

Out of Sight L said...

There goes google punishing me again not letting me see your art, I copy all my photos to them, I've even bought extra storage and they won't let me see the photo i blog, I hope you can see it dear Lisa Isabella x

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks very much Christine, Leovi, and Margie! This little dragon was such a joy to paint.

Lorraine, I am so sorry my images aren't showing up for you. Your gorgeous images are showing up for me, but since I'm not google+, I'm unable to comment on them. I especially love the monastery wall... I have a public facebook page here https://www.facebook.com/artbyLR where I post the same content as here, so I hope you should be able to see my images there.

Magic Love Crow said...

Your dragon turned out amazing Lisa!!!!
Big Hugs :o)