Saturday, August 30, 2014

Mini Work in Progress Update on my Original Water Lilies Painting + Gothic Big Eye Mermaid Website Update...



Here is a work in progress view of my water lilies painting.  I've started work on the lower water lily, I still have a very long ways to go on this painting.  This is just a mini update on my 18"x24" lotus painting, I very much felt like painting last night, but was so tired, I just didn't get too far into it.  Waterlilies are so beautiful to me, I have a huge folder of reference waterlily photographs that I've taken, and still I take more whenever the option presents itself to me...


Song of the Siren Original 7"x5" Painting, Open Edition 7"x5" Giclee Prints, & Limited Edition Giclee 3.5"x2.5" ACEO Prints Here

This gothic big eye mermaid with blue green hair has her eyes closed, lost in the moment.  This piece is available as an original, as prints, and Limited Edition ACEOs on my website!

Every week on Tuesday, I try to list a small original, some giclee art prints, and giclee LE ACEO prints at promotional prices. Visit here to see what I have available this week!

7 comments:

Christine said...

beautiful mermaid, and a gorgeous lily in the making!

Anonymous said...

beautiful!!!! the lily will be beautiful as well, you do this so perfectly, its a joy to see,

Leovi said...

Dream. Wonderful mermaid! So delicate and tender look ... !! Sweet!

Margie said...

Oh my, your Gothic mermaid is so beautiful.
I too find waterlilies beautiful .. yous is ...

Happy weekend dear Lisa ...

Lisabella Russo said...

Thank you kindly Christine, Laurie, Leovi, and Margie!

Out of Sight L said...

The first is already oh so beautiful and the second, a priceless treasure wow Lisa Isabella

Magic Love Crow said...

I can't wait to see your water lilies finished! Looks so magical! And your mermaid is stunning! WOW Lisa!