Sunday, August 24, 2014

Little Owl (Athene noctua) Bird Sketch + Blue Purple Mermaid Fairy Website Update...



Here is another little owl (Athene noctua), once I get on a topic, I tend to roll with it for a while.  I don't think this is Athena's owl, but it is a sibling.  I plan on doing an individual painting of this one...


I am also participating in Sunday Sketches.  To view more Sunday Sketches, please visit:
http://bluechairdiary.blogspot.com/


Soft Light Original Painting NFS
Open Edition 8"x10" Giclee Prints & Limited Edition Giclee ACEO Prints Here

Soft Light is of an Asian gothic mermaid basking in a gentle light.  She is predominantly blue and purple and has wings in addition to her mermaid tail, giving her dominion of the air and sea.  The original version of this painting is not for sale, but I do have the piece available as 8"x10" prints and 2.5"x3.5" LE ACEOs!  I hope you will enjoy seeing this image today. 

Every week on Tuesday, I try to list a small original, some giclee art prints, and giclee LE ACEO prints at promotional prices.  Visit here to see what I have available this week!

7 comments:

Christine said...

beautiful mermaid, looking very relaxed and a sweet owl!

Leovi said...

Yes, this very lovely mermaid!

Margie said...

I love your little owl and the mermaid is beautiful ....

Out of Sight L said...

Oh I see them both how lovely Lisa Isabella....

Unknown said...

Love the mermaid. Blue is such a great color choice.

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks very much Christine, Leovi, Margie, Lorraine, and Lady Lilith!

Magic Love Crow said...

I love your little owl! So darn cute ;o)
Your Mermaid is stunning! Very magical!
Big Hugs ;o)