Sunday, August 31, 2014

Chinstrap Penguin Bird Sketch Art + Purple & Burgundy Sweet Pea Blossoms Original Painting Website Update...



Here is a bird sketch of a chinstrap penguin.  I was drawn to sketch him because he seemed to be having so much fun in the snow.  Also, starting tomorrow, I will be sketching humanesque faces for the 29 faces in September challenge.  This time around specifies no animal faces, so I decided to get a non human face in for today...  I say humanesque faces, as they will be fantasy big eye females mostly, not so much strictly human...


I am also participating in Sunday Sketches.  To view more Sunday Sketches, please visit:
http://bluechairdiary.blogspot.com/


To Touch the Sky Original 8"x10" Painting, Open Edition 8"x10" Giclee Prints, & Limited Edition Giclee 2.5"x3.5" ACEO Prints Here

These purple and burgundy sweet pea blossoms are reaching for the sky.  I love flowers and these were just so lovely, I could not resist painting them.  This piece is available as an original, as prints, and Limited Edition ACEOs on my website!  

Every week on Tuesday, I try to list a small original, some giclee art prints, and giclee LE ACEO prints at promotional prices. Visit here to see what I have available this week! 

10 comments:

Out of Sight L said...

oh my dear Lisa Isabella i'ts been hell not being able to visit my favourite...my laptop went beserk and oh my gosh I missed you all so muh I love the Chinstrap Penguin Bird Sketch Art I had no idea such a thing existed, he's beautiful so happy to have found my dear Lisa Isabella

Christine said...

beautiful flowers and cute penguin coming along so nicely!

Leovi said...

I love those flowers so poetic, luscious shades, wonderful colors, great artwork!

Margie said...

I love penguins, your sketch is awesome ... and your flower painting is gorgeous ...

Jehanne's doodles said...

Love the painting; and the penguin sketch is making me smile :)

stefanie stark said...

Your flowers are amazing and I love your cute penguin too.

Out of Sight L said...

oh and my new blog however long it lasts is : woahtherecowboy.blogspot.com

so unlike all my blog photos and Stuff L, Photos L, blah blah blah blah well let's see how long i can keep I missed

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks very much Lorraine, Christine, Leovi, Margie, Jehanne, and Stefanie! Welcome back Lorraine, I've missed you and your lovely photos!

Magic Love Crow said...

Your bird is so cute! I love your flower! Gorgeous! Big Hugs ;o)

Alexandra MacVean said...

Your penguin is absolutely cute, Lisa! :) Awwww