Tuesday, August 12, 2014

My Original Purple and Burgundy Sweet Pea Flowers Painting! Art Prints & ACEOs!



This Week "To Touch the Sky" Original 8"x10" Painting here
8"x10" print here
ACEO 2.5"x3.5" Limited Edition LE 1st of 25 here

I am listing "To Touch the Sky," an original painting of deep purple and burgundy sweet pea flowers.  This piece is dreaming of the sky.

I also have additional giclee art and ACEO prints here this week with a theme of flowers; roses, anthuriums, a tulip, a calla lily, and some more sweet pea blossoms too...

Most of my art is also available on my website at http://www.lisarusso.com; however, I like to offer some art on ebay at a lower promotional start rate for the duration of the auctions...  I have started at updating and adding payment buttons to my website.  It's a very slow project, but one I am working on.

9 comments:

Christine said...

Love the purple/burgundy combination!

Out of Sight L said...

IT'S LOVELY SWEETY IF YOU HAVE A CHANCE TO VISIT ME TONIGHT DO SO THEY HAVE TAKEN ALL MY PHOTOS FROM PICASA

Leovi said...

great flowers! I also love the beautiful colors, great artwork!

Tammie Lee said...

such lovely flowers, truly a sweet piece.

Margie said...

Simply gorgeous, Lisa ...

Out of Sight L said...

but i'm so happy i can see your drawings you are really a lovely artist, and I love my little cat with green eyes she/he looks wonderful and when i get down about google stealing my photos straight from picasa without my even processing them first, i get so angry so I take a deep breath kiss my little sam who always sleeps behind me on the couch and I look at my beautiful little cat so shy on the wall and all is better, how can I say thank you

Camila Rafaela Felippi said...

Lately I'm so in love with flowers. Here, near my work, has a florist. Every day I'll see the flowers.

Wonderful, as always!

Unknown said...

Nice. The flowers really look like they are reaching up to though the sky.

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so very very much for your lovely comments!

Lorraine, I'm so glad you like your shy fairy kitten!