Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Original Fantasy Big Eye Paintings, Purple Haired Gothic Beauties! Art Prints & ACEOs!



Cleo Original 16"x20" Painting on Canvas on My Website Here
This Week 8"x10" print here
ACEO 2.5"x3.5" Limited Edition LE 1st of 25 here

This week I am listing "Cleo" at my promotional rate as a print and ACEO. The original gothic angel fairy with deep purple hair and big light violet eyes is available for purchase on my website! I also have additional giclee art and ACEO prints on ebay here with a theme of some of my purple haired fantasy angels and fairies. 

Most of my art is also available on my website at http://www.lisarusso.com/; however, I like to offer some art on ebay at a lower promotional start rate for the duration of the auctions... I have started at updating and adding payment buttons to my website. It's a very slow project, but one I am working on.



This Week "Sylph of Violet" Original 8"x10" Painting Here
8"x10" print here
ACEO 2.5"x3.5" Limited Edition LE 1st of 25 here

This week, for my small original at my promo rate, I have "Sylph of Violet," a purple gothic fairy angel with blue skin in a deep purple gown.  She has big blue eyes and light violet hair...

The auctions will end next Tuesday and include my self portrait as a print and ACEO print...

11 comments:

Netty said...

wowee Lisa, they are both beautiful paintings, Annette x

http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

Anonymous said...

such beauties! amazing!!!

Christine said...

oh they are lovely!

Margie said...

Wow!
They are both gorgeous!
You do such beautiful work, Lisa.
Such talent.

Leovi said...

Very beautiful, wonderful eyes!

Out of Sight L said...

\oh my dear Lisa Isabella you are truly amazing...I am awed by you,
and btw I opened a new blog although I miss all the beautiful comments I had I should have copied and saved them somewhere, you all mean so much to me anyhoo here's my new photo blog : http://forevermyphotosl.blogspot.ca/

and keeping the writing one, just for fun

Magic Love Crow said...

Lisa, both these girls are magnificent! Wow! I love purple too ;o) Big Hugs ;o)

Unknown said...

NIce. I love the blue and purple combo.

Out of Sight L said...

and I can't post anymore, so i have to join google and visit those that were also forced into google I will keep on visiting some blogger like you for example, but I won't be able to follow all, little magic love crow, brian, margie, you, and i'll see how much time, I can't spend all day it's already taken 7 hours just to be on google. oh welll and after a while i won't be there either ;cause there's another catch if you post more than you can they'll charge you, but from all research done, everything cost a lot...so i'll see what they come up and see who wins for the lessmoney....damnit

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks very much for all of your kind words!

Lorraine, I'm so sorry this is such a mess for you. I hope somehow it works out...

Out of Sight L said...

Well rather me than you, it scared me today that there were no photos or your orange blossom, if they start on you gosh ... today though i wrote a poem although the html went nuts, and they allowed me to post a photo yes on my blog photos forever, maybe i'm allowed a photo a week, slimy .....*^)*(_ they better not touch you.