Thursday, July 9, 2015

Big Eye Gothic Angel Sketch Art + Purple Calla Lily Website Update...



Here is a sketch of a big eye gothic maiden.  She has her eyes closed and head tilted downwards.  I think she is most likely an angel fairy.  I'm not sure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.   



"Open" Original Painting Sold
Open Edition 8"x10" Giclee Prints & Limited Edition Giclee ACEO Prints Here

This is part of my gothic garden series...  The purple calla lily is open and has an elegant look.  This floral art has an impressionist expressionistic feel.  The original is sold, but I do have this piece available as prints and ACEOs!

My website at http://www.lisarusso.com has more art available, including a whole section of floral paintings!

Also, every week on Tuesday I try to list a small original, some giclee art prints, and giclee LE ACEO prints at promotional prices. Visit here to see what I have available this week!

4 comments:

Christine said...

beautiful angel and your calla lilly looks almost abstract.

Unknown said...

A Gothic Dreamer and fantastic almost surreal, ephemereal Calla Lily WOW Lisa Isabella have a wonderful weekend my dear !

Unknown said...

Your angel looks a bit dreamy,
I like that alot :)

Have a beautiful weekend Lisa!
Tinna ✐

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so much Christine, Lorraine, Tinna, and Angela!