Tuesday, July 21, 2015

My Blue Big Eye Gothic Fairy Angel Art Original Painting! Art Prints & ACEOs!



This Week "Gossamer Moon" Original 8"x10" Painting here
8"x10" Open Edition print here
ACEO 2.5"x3.5" Limited Edition LE 1st of 25 here

I am listing "Gossamer Moon," an original painting of a big eye blue gothic fairy angel.  She has big purple violet eyes and her wings have crescent moons.  The art has a lowbrow surreal feel...  

I also have additional giclee art and ACEO prints here this week from Tuesday to Tuesday with a theme of fairy angels.    

Most of my art is also available on my website at http://www.lisarusso.com; however, I like to offer some art on ebay at a lower promotional start rate for the duration of the auctions...  I have been updating and adding payment buttons to my website.  It's a very slow project, but one that I am making progress at.


After the auction, "Gossamer Moon" will be available on my website here.

4 comments:

Christine said...

fabulous wings, beautiful girl!

Unknown said...

Love her wings :)
But it looks like she's been
crying alot and dried her tears
with her wings. Now they are
dripping.
I prefer happy angels ;)

Have a beautiful day!
Tinna ✐

Unknown said...

oh my gosh those fabulous beauties and fairies you draw always bring a smile to my face any way you do it, you are quite the artist my dear Lisa Isabella x

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks Christine, Tinna, and Lorraine! I very much enjoyed painting her wings, interesting interpretation Tinna...