Monday, July 27, 2015

Misty Afternoon, My Original Ocean Sailboat Art Painting, Now Up on My Website...



"Misty Afternoon" Original 10"x10" Painting, Open Edition 10"x8" Giclee Prints & Limited Edition Giclee ACEO Prints Here

"Misty Afternoon" is a one of my seascape paintings.  This almost ghostly sailboat is sailing on calm waters.  The art has a soft impressionist realist feel.  I am often inspired by the deep blue sea; sometimes realms imagined, sometimes realms actual.  This piece is available as an original, as prints, and Limited Edition ACEOs!

My website at http://www.lisarusso.com has more art available, including additonional sea ocean art in the assorted art section!

Every week on Tuesday, I try to list a small original, some giclee art prints, and giclee LE ACEO prints at promotional prices. Visit here to see what I have available this week!


I am linking this post with Inspire Me Monday
http://www.create-with-joy.com/

7 comments:

Christine said...

It is so beautiful Lisa!

GranthamLynn said...

This one is beautiful too. Thanks for sharing it. And thanks for coming by my blog.
Have a great week.

Unknown said...

Love the soft colours of the boats
and sails :)

Have a beautiful day!
Möwe

carol l mckenna said...

Isabelle ~ this is very lovely ~ love the ethereal look to it yet with great definition at the same time.

Happy Week to you,
artmusedog and carol

Gingi said...

LOVELY!!! <3 - www.domesticgeekgirl.com

Joseph Pulikotil said...

Hello,

Fabulous painting and the colors are fantastic.

Best wishes

Lisabella Russo said...

Thank you very much for your kind words!