Thursday, July 23, 2015

Big Eye Gothic Mermaid Sketch Art + Pink Rose Website Update...



Here is a sketch of a big eye gothic maiden.  Her hair is flitting over her face and she is looking out from her peek a boo hair.  I think she is most likely a mermaid, but she could be a fairy angel.  I'm not sure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.   




"Alegria" Original Painting Sold
Open Edition 5"x7" Giclee Prints & Limited Edition Giclee ACEO Prints Here

I love pink roses...  One of these flowers is blooming, the other is yet a bud.  This floral art has a soft realist impressionist feel.  The original is sold, but I do have this piece available as prints and ACEOs!

My website at http://www.lisarusso.com has more art available, including a whole section of floral paintings!

Also, every week on Tuesday I try to list a small original, some giclee art prints, and giclee LE ACEO prints at promotional prices. Visit here to see what I have available this week!

5 comments:

Christine said...

Oh she is sultry looking! Beautiful pink roses, congrats on the sale!

Unknown said...

I love her mouth - it's delicate :)
And I love that rose! :))

Have a beautiful day
Tinna ✐

Unknown said...

whatever you decide on her, nothing can deny the sex appeal ...it's stunning as are all your photos of flowers.....have a lovely weekend my dear, sweet Lisa Isabella

Existe Sempre Um Lugar said...

Boa tarde, o esboço é lindo, é criativo e chamativo ao apreciador.
AG

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so much Christine, Tinna, Lorraine, and obrigado AG!