Tuesday, July 28, 2015

My 2nd Pink Sakura Cherry Blossoms Flower Art Original Painting! Art Prints & ACEOs!



This Week "Sakura Ni" Original 5"x7" Painting here
5"x7" Open Edition print here
ACEO 2.5"x3.5" Limited Edition LE 1st of 25 here

I am listing "Sakura Ni," an original painting of some pink cherry blossoms.  These lovely flowers bloom only briefly, their beauty captures me.  The art has a soft realist impressionist feel...

This is the second of my cherry blossom paintings, I hope to have the first one up on my website on Friday.  I made a slight change to it that I think gives it a more delicate feel, I'll post the new image here when I do get it up.

I also have additional giclee art and ACEO prints here this week from Tuesday to Tuesday with a theme of some of my pink flowers.  

Most of my art is also available on my website at http://www.lisarusso.com; however, I like to offer some art on ebay at a lower promotional start rate for the duration of the auctions...  I have been updating and adding payment buttons to my website.  I still have more to add, but there is now an excellent selection of art available!

4 comments:

Christine said...

oh this is so soft and lovely!

Unknown said...

This one is really delicate Lisa!
I like it more than the first one :)
Beautiful work!

Have a beautiful day
Möve

Unknown said...

Absolutely stunning as always my dear Lisa Isabella xo

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so very much Christine, Möwe, and Lorraine!